AARON BROS. MOVING SYSTEM, INC. is HIRING Part-time and Full-Time Movers! ($10-$13 per hour PLUS cash tips!)
Location: Chicago, IL
We are looking for honest, hard-working individuals with a commitment to customer service to join our Moving Company ASAP.
What is the job?
Any individual hired will be expected to carefully pack, move, load and transport customers’ possessions from one location to another. You will be part of Aaron Bros.’ Moving Crew, responsible for giving excellent customer service and executing timely residential and commercial moves on a daily basis.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
- Can work well in a team environment
- Are physically fit
- Have the stamina to lift heavy items (100lbs or more) regularly and repeatedly
- Possess good communication and listening skills
- Can adapt positively and easily to different situations and scenarios (i.e. bad-weather, traffic, additional time needed at a move, etc.)
- Have consistent work availability
What to expect if hired:
- All individuals will be trained in proper packing and handling procedures—experience is not necessary, just an eagerness to learn!
- As a driver, be able to navigate through the city of Chicago and the surrounding suburbs, including highways, alleyways, side roads, etc.
- All individuals will earn cash tips in additional to hourly pay
- Individuals will perform general physical activities related to moving, including but not limited to:
- Lift and move heavy objects
- Pack and/or wrap household objects, office objects, electronics, appliances, etc.
- Load and unload moving trucks
- Load and unload storage units
- Regularly stand and walk and/or balance
- Disassemble and reassemble objects and furniture
- Have a decent perception of space and depth while handling objects
- Communicate professionally with customers
- Work well and efficiently in a diverse group
- Be able to follow directions
- Be able to listen and communicate with co-workers and superior
Why join our team?!
Aaron Bros. has been moving and storing since 1969 and we love what we do! As an Aaron Bros. employee there is always potential for financial and professional growth because we know the value of our company lies within the value we see in our employees! Expect employee parties, cash incentives for moving/storage referrals and…free turkeys for you and your family around the holidays!
Aaron Bros. Moving System Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any individual due to their personal race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.